Viva (A) La France!


I’m currently on vacation in Paris at the moment- and I can’t help but wanting to write about all my adventures….so while Ra is in LA, I’m going to blog diary every day in Paris, and how the fashions here inspire the fashionista in all of us!

Day ONE: Paris isn’t kidding when they say they are the center of all things fashion and with this week being the final days of Paris Ready to Wear Spring / Summer 2010  Fashion week the streets are filled with le mode!  Of course you cannot think of French HAUTE fashion without my two favorite words Chanel and Louis Vuitton in mind! That is why I decided to start my A LA MODE adventure at one of the most posh districts in Paris, 8eme. As I walk down the Champs Elysses you can’t help but run into the fabulous public exhibit of all the Vouge Magazine Covers. With familiar faces like Bridget Bardot, and Kate Moss and retro style covers with color and life it will simply blow you away.  








The drooling doesn’t stop there either! It was smart of me to walk down Avenue Montaigne (The Rodeo Dr. of Paris) on a Sunday when all the stores are closed because you KNOW I’ll do some damage if I see something I need. Anywho- I took the term “window shopping” to the next step by photographing my favorite visual displays at my most wanted stores (I.E: Chanel, Valentino, Dior and MORE!)

 








Comments

0 Responses to "Viva (A) La France!"

Post a Comment

About

From working right next door to each other, two girls by the names of Rachel and Roberta bonded over their love for expensive shoes and each others' distinct styles.

With Rachel having effortless sense of mixing designer and vintage finds and Roberta in love with all things avant-garde and funky, it would only be right to combine fashion forces.

The two girls became instict friends, fashion soulmates, and now co-partners for The Ray and The Ro.

The site was named off our nicknames to each other, The Ray (being Rachel) and The Ro (being Roberta) and our objective for this site is to bring you a little taste of all the HAUTEST things in fashion.

xoxo. The Ray, and The Ro.