A La OBSESSED! Ashish for Topshop UK 5'in + Wedge Boots!



This past September, Topshop made me drool once again by presenting an item of footwear with collaborator Ashish. Made especially for Topshop, these shoes feature a SUPER SUPER high wedge.. so when I say HIGH, I mean, HIGH! (this is coming from a girl who doesn't own flats) I haven't seen this shoes in person- however, my good friend Hayley rocked them for London Fashion Week these past weeks and I'm assuming they are no less than 5 in' tall. The shoes come in leopard, zebra and black print and are sold out in all UK stores. I'm kinda in love with the black ones...but I wouldn't mind all three! They were also featured on Ashish Fall 2009 runway show! They look like they are straight out of Scary Spice’s closet and I couldn't’t love them more! What do you think?!


Comments

0 Responses to "A La OBSESSED! Ashish for Topshop UK 5'in + Wedge Boots!"

Post a Comment

About

From working right next door to each other, two girls by the names of Rachel and Roberta bonded over their love for expensive shoes and each others' distinct styles.

With Rachel having effortless sense of mixing designer and vintage finds and Roberta in love with all things avant-garde and funky, it would only be right to combine fashion forces.

The two girls became instict friends, fashion soulmates, and now co-partners for The Ray and The Ro.

The site was named off our nicknames to each other, The Ray (being Rachel) and The Ro (being Roberta) and our objective for this site is to bring you a little taste of all the HAUTEST things in fashion.

xoxo. The Ray, and The Ro.